An Analysis of the Impact of Economic Wealth and National Culture on the Rise and Fall of Software Piracy Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Jeffrey R. & Pant, Laurie W. & Sharp, David J., 1996. "A methodological note on cross-cultural accounting ethics research," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Antonio R. Andrés, 2017.
"The impact of software piracy on inclusive human development: evidence from Africa,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 585-607, September.
- Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio R., 2014. "The Impact of Software Piracy on Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 65303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015. "The Impact of Software Piracy on Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," Working Papers 15/055, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice Asongu & Antonio Rodríguez Andrés, 2014. "The Impact of Software Piracy on Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," Working Papers 14/035, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Andrés, Antonio R., 2015. "The Impact of Software Piracy on Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," MPRA Paper 71176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Jay, 2013. "Accumulated choices, cultural triangle and economic growth," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 158-169.
- Godwin Udo & Kallol Bagchi & Moutusy Maity, 2016. "Exploring Factors Affecting Digital Piracy Using the Norm Activation and UTAUT Models: The Role of National Culture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 517-541, May.
More about this item
Keywordsethics; economic wealth; intellectual property rights; national culture; software piracy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:81:y:2008:i:1:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .