An analysis of the predictors of software piracy within Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotabe, Masaaki & Teegen, Hildy & Aulakh, Preet S. & Coutinho de Arruda, Maria Cecilia & Santillán-Salgado, Roberto J. & Greene, Walter, 2000. "Strategic alliances in emerging Latin America: a view from Brazilian, Chilean, and Mexican companies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 114-132, July.
- Ickis, John C., 2000. "Implementing Globalization Strategies in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 9-13, October.
- Bryan W Husted, 1999. "Wealth, Culture, and Corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 339-359, June.
- Akhter, Syed H., 2004. "Is globalization what it's cracked up to be? Economic freedom, corruption, and human development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 283-295, August.
- Treviño, Len J. & Mixon, Franklin G., 2004. "Strategic factors affecting foreign direct investment decisions by multi-national enterprises in Latin America," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 233-243, August.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Odilova, Shoirahon & Andrés, Antonio R., 2016. "Intelligence and Crime: A novel evidence for software piracy," MPRA Paper 71569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F., 2012. "Corporate governance in emerging economies: Understanding the game," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 567-574.
- Shanahan, Kevin J. & Hyman, Michael R., 2010. "Motivators and enablers of SCOURing: A study of online piracy in the US and UK," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1095-1102, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:6:p:651-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.