A Case for Consumer Social Responsibility (CnSR): Including a Selected Review of Consumer Ethics/Social Responsibility Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pat Auger & Timothy Devinney, 2007. "Do What Consumers Say Matter? The Misalignment of Preferences with Unconstrained Ethical Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 361-383, December.
- Magdalena Öberseder & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Verena Gruber, 2011. "“Why Don’t Consumers Care About CSR?”: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Role of CSR in Consumption Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 449-460, December.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Jerome Vanclay & John Shortiss & Scott Aulsebrook & Angus Gillespie & Ben Howell & Rhoda Johanni & Michael Maher & Kelly Mitchell & Mark Stewart & Jim Yates, 2011. "Customer Response to Carbon Labelling of Groceries," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 153-160, March.
- Tierney Bondy & Vishal Talwar, 2011. "Through Thick and Thin: How Fair Trade Consumers Have Reacted to the Global Economic Recession," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 365-383, July.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung & Alan Au, 2010. "Consumer Support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Role of Religion and Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 61-72, February.
- Alan Pomering & Sara Dolnicar, 2009. "Assessing the Prerequisite of Successful CSR Implementation: Are Consumers Aware of CSR Initiatives?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 285-301, April.
- Muncy, James A. & Vitell, Scott J., 1992. "Consumer ethics: An investigation of the ethical beliefs of the final consumer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-311, June.
- Ye Cai & Hoje Jo & Carrie Pan, 2012. "Doing Well While Doing Bad? CSR in Controversial Industry Sectors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 467-480, July.
- Dale Russell & Cristel Russell, 2010. "Here or there? Consumer reactions to corporate social responsibility initiatives: Egocentric tendencies and their moderators," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Smith, N. Craig & Palazzo, Guido & Bhattacharya, C. B., 2010. "Marketing’s Consequences: Stakeholder Marketing and Supply Chain Corporate Social Responsibility Issues," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 617-641, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:41:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10603-017-9364-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3096-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:149:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3043-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brendan F. D. Barrett & Ralph Horne & John Fien, 2016. "The Ethical City: A Rationale for an Urgent New Urban Agenda," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:234-244 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer social responsibility; Corporate social responsibility; Consumer ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:130:y:2015:i:4:p:767-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.