Organizational Justice and Job Outcomes: Moderating Role of Islamic Work Ethic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Waples & Alison Antes & Stephen Murphy & Shane Connelly & Michael Mumford, 2009. "A Meta-Analytic Investigation of Business Ethics Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 133-151, June.
- Cubie Lau, 2010. "A Step Forward: Ethics Education Matters!," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 565-584, April.
- Abeng, Tanri, 1997. "Business Ethics in Islamic Context: Perspectives of a Muslim Business Leader," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 47-54, July.
- Lambert, Eric G. & Hogan, Nancy L. & Griffin, Marie L., 2007. "The impact of distributive and procedural justice on correctional staff job stress, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 644-656, December.
- Geert Hofstede, 1983. "The Cultural Relativity of Organizational Practices and Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 75-89, June.
- Sen, Amartya, 1993. "Does Business Ethics Make Economic Sense?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 45-54, January.
- David Jones, 2009. "A Novel Approach to Business Ethics Training: Improving Moral Reasoning in Just a Few Weeks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 367-379, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9484-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational justice; Islamic work ethic; Turnover intentions; Job satisfaction; Job involvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:126:y:2015:i:2:p:235-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.