A Meta-Analytic Investigation of Business Ethics Instruction
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kennedy, P. & Siegfried, J., 1995.
"Class Size and Advievement in Introductory Economics: Evidence from the Tuce III Data,"
dp95-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kennedy, Peter E. & Siegfried, John J., 1997. "Class size and achievement in introductory economics: Evidence from the TUCE III data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-394, October.
- James Weber, 2006. "Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program in an Academic Environment: The Challenges and Opportunities for the Duquesne University Schools of Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 23-42, 04.
- John Weber, 2007. "Business Ethics Training: Insights from Learning Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 61-85, January.
- Warren French, 2006. "Business Ethics Training: Face-to-face and at a Distance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 117-126, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:1:p:133-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.