A Meta-Analytic Investigation of Business Ethics Instruction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren French, 2006. "Business Ethics Training: Face-to-face and at a Distance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 117-126, June.
- Kennedy, Peter E. & Siegfried, John J., 1997.
"Class size and achievement in introductory economics: Evidence from the TUCE III data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Kennedy, P. & Siegfried, J., 1995. "Class Size and Advievement in Introductory Economics: Evidence from the Tuce III Data," Discussion Papers dp95-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- John Weber, 2007. "Business Ethics Training: Insights from Learning Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 61-85, January.
- James Weber, 2006. "Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program in an Academic Environment: The Challenges and Opportunities for the Duquesne University Schools of Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 23-42, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Holland & Chad Albrecht, 2013. "The Worldwide Academic Field of Business Ethics: Scholars’ Perceptions of the Most Important Issues," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 777-788, November.
- Nonna Martinov-Bennie & Rosina Mladenovic, 2015. "Investigation of the Impact of an Ethical Framework and an Integrated Ethics Education on Accounting Students’ Ethical Sensitivity and Judgment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 189-203, March.
- Mladen Koljatic & Monica Silva, 2015. "Do Business Schools Influence Students’ Awareness of Social Issues? Evidence from Two of Chile’s Leading MBA Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 595-604, October.
- Sean Valentine & Seong-Hyun Nam & David Hollingworth & Callie Hall, 2014. "Ethical Context and Ethical Decision Making: Examination of an Alternative Statistical Approach for Identifying Variable Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 509-526, October.
- Alesia Slocum & Sylvia Rohlfer & Cesar Gonzalez-Canton, 2014. "Teaching Business Ethics Through Strategically Integrated Micro-Insertions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 45-58, November.
- Will Drover & Jennifer Franczak & Richard Beltramini, 2012. "A 30-Year Historical Examination of Ethical Concerns Regarding Business Ethics: Who’s Concerned?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 431-438, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2957-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Debabrata Talukdar, 2011. "Patterns of Research Productivity in the Business Ethics Literature: Insights from Analyses of Bibliometric Distributions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Anne L. Christensen & Jane Cote & Claire K. Latham, 2016. "Insights Regarding the Applicability of the Defining Issues Test to Advance Ethics Research with Accounting Students: A Meta-analytic Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 141-163, January.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Mitra, Arnab, 2017. "On Monetary and Non-Monetary Interventions to Combat Corruption," IZA Discussion Papers 10608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ross McDonald, 2015. "Leveraging Change by Learning to Work with the Wisdom in the Room: Educating for Responsibility as a Collaborative Learning Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 511-518, October.
- Chaney, Damien & Lunardo, Renaud & Bressolles, Grégory, 2016. "Making the store a place of learning: The effects of in-store educational activities on retailer legitimacy and shopping intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5886-5893.
- Montgomery Wart & David Baker & Anna Ni, 2014. "Using a Faculty Survey to Kick-Start an Ethics Curriculum Upgrade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 571-585, July.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2919-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khurram Khan & Muhammad Abbas & Asma Gul & Usman Raja, 2015. "Organizational Justice and Job Outcomes: Moderating Role of Islamic Work Ethic," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 235-246, January.
- Elizabeth Jonson & Linda McGuire & Deirdre O’Neill, 2015. "Teaching Ethics to Undergraduate Business Students in Australia: Comparison of Integrated and Stand-alone Approaches," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 477-491, December.
- Douglas May & Matthew Luth & Catherine Schwoerer, 2014. "The Influence of Business Ethics Education on Moral Efficacy, Moral Meaningfulness, and Moral Courage: A Quasi-experimental Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 67-80, September.
- Liz Wang & Lisa Calvano, 2015. "Is Business Ethics Education Effective? An Analysis of Gender, Personal Ethical Perspectives, and Moral Judgment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 591-602, February.
More about this item
Keywordsethics; business ethics; ethics instruction; ethics training; training effectiveness; meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:1:p:133-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.