Building Trust Between Consumers and Corporations: The Role of Consumer Perceptions of Transparency and Social Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrique Alcañiz & Ruben Cáceres & Rafael Pérez, 2010.
"Alliances Between Brands and Social Causes: The Influence of Company Credibility on Social Responsibility Image,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 169-186, October.
- R. Chumpitaz & E. Bigné & R. Curras, 2010. "Alliances between brands and social causes : the influence of company credibility on social responsibility image," Post-Print hal-00572834, HAL.
- Stefan Hoffmann & Katharina Hutter, 2012. "Carrotmob as a New Form of Ethical Consumption. The Nature of the Concept and Avenues for Future Research," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 215-236, June.
- MaryAnn Reynolds & Kristi Yuthas, 2008. "Moral Discourse and Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 47-64, March.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:15:y:2008:i:3:p:179-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vermeir, Iris & Verbeke, Wim, 2008. "Sustainable food consumption among young adults in Belgium: Theory of planned behaviour and the role of confidence and values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 542-553, January.
- Giovanni Pino & Alessandro M. Peluso & Gianluigi Guido, 2012. "Determinants of Regular and Occasional Consumers' Intentions to Buy Organic Food," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 157-169, March.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Ching-Hsun Chang, 2013. "Greenwash and Green Trust: The Mediation Effects of Green Consumer Confusion and Green Perceived Risk," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 489-500, May.
- Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy & Sivaraman, Anuradha, 2002. " Counterfactual Thinking and Advertising Responses," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 650-658, March.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Sengupta, Jaideep & Johar, Gita Venkataramani, 2002. " Effects of Inconsistent Attribute Information on the Predictive Value of Product Attitudes: Toward a Resolution of Opposing Perspectives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Sandro Castaldo & Katia Premazzi & Fabrizio Zerbini, 2010. "The Meaning(s) of Trust. A Content Analysis on the Diverse Conceptualizations of Trust in Scholarly Research on Business Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 657-668, November.
- Jatinder Singh & Oriol Iglesias & Joan Batista-Foguet, 2012. "Does Having an Ethical Brand Matter? The Influence of Consumer Perceived Ethicality on Trust, Affect and Loyalty," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 541-549, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:145-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:951-:d:100494 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:95:y:2019:i:c:p:491-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2173-:d:154432 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:8-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robbins, J.A. & Franks, B. & Weary, D.M. & von Keyserlingk, M.A.G., 2016. "Awareness of ag-gag laws erodes trust in farmers and increases support for animal welfare regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 121-125.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1396655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mbaye Fall Diallo & Christine Lambey-Checchin, 2017. "Consumers’ Perceptions of Retail Business Ethics and Loyalty to the Retailer: The Moderating Role of Social Discount Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 435-449, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial responsibility; Transparency; Trust; Word-of-mouth; Sustainable business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:125:y:2014:i:2:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.