Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in a Chinese State-Owned Steel Company
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang-Hung Lin & Yu-Ling Ho, 2010. "Guanxi and OCB: The Chinese Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 285-298, October.
- Jacob Joseph & Kevin Berry & Satish Deshpande, 2009. "Impact of Emotional Intelligence and Other Factors on Perception of Ethical Behavior of Peers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 539-546, November.
- Alex Chu & Xingqiang Du & Guohua Jiang, 2011. "Buy, Lie, or Die: An Investigation of Chinese ST Firms’ Voluntary Interim Audit Motive and Auditor Independence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 135-153, August.
- Christian Resick & Gillian Martin & Mary Keating & Marcus Dickson & Ho Kwan & Chunyan Peng, 2011. "What Ethical Leadership Means to Me: Asian, American, and European Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 435-457, July.
- Xiaohe Lu, 2009. "A Chinese Perspective: Business Ethics in China Now and in the Future," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 451-461, June.
- Haina Zhang & Malcolm Cone & André Everett & Graham Elkin, 2011. "Aesthetic Leadership in Chinese Business: A Philosophical Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 475-491, July.
- Nicole Andreoli & Joel Lefkowitz, 2009. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Misconduct in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 309-332, March.
- Vlad Vaiman & Throstur Sigurjonsson & Páll Davídsson, 2011. "Weak Business Culture as an Antecedent of Economic Crisis: The Case of Iceland," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 259-272, January.
- A. Oumlil & Joseph Balloun, 2009. "Ethical Decision-Making Differences Between American and Moroccan Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 457-478, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande, 2014. "The Impact of Caring Climate, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment on Job Performance of Employees in a China’s Insurance Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 339-349, October.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Ethical behavior; Ethical climate; Overclaiming; Steel company;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:231-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.