Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in a Chinese State-Owned Steel Company
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xiaohe Lu, 2009. "A Chinese Perspective: Business Ethics in China Now and in the Future," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 451-461, June.
- Christian Resick & Gillian Martin & Mary Keating & Marcus Dickson & Ho Kwan & Chunyan Peng, 2011. "What Ethical Leadership Means to Me: Asian, American, and European Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 435-457, July.
- Nicole Andreoli & Joel Lefkowitz, 2009. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Misconduct in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 309-332, March.
- Haina Zhang & Malcolm Cone & André Everett & Graham Elkin, 2011. "Aesthetic Leadership in Chinese Business: A Philosophical Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 475-491, July.
- Jacob Joseph & Kevin Berry & Satish Deshpande, 2009. "Impact of Emotional Intelligence and Other Factors on Perception of Ethical Behavior of Peers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 539-546, November.
- A. Oumlil & Joseph Balloun, 2009. "Ethical Decision-Making Differences Between American and Moroccan Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 457-478, February.
- Alex Chu & Xingqiang Du & Guohua Jiang, 2011. "Buy, Lie, or Die: An Investigation of Chinese ST Firms’ Voluntary Interim Audit Motive and Auditor Independence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 135-153, August.
- Liang-Hung Lin & Yu-Ling Ho, 2010. "Guanxi and OCB: The Chinese Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 285-298, October.
- Vlad Vaiman & Throstur Sigurjonsson & Páll Davídsson, 2011. "Weak Business Culture as an Antecedent of Economic Crisis: The Case of Iceland," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 259-272, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:231-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.