The Role of Ethical Ideology in Reactions to Injustice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Andreoli & Joel Lefkowitz, 2009. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Misconduct in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 309-332, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew West, 2016. "Applying Metaethical and Normative Claims of Moral Relativism to (Shareholder and Stakeholder) Models of Corporate Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 199-215, May.
- Ozgur Demirtas, 2015. "Ethical Leadership Influence at Organizations: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 273-284, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2826-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk De Clercq & Dave Bouckenooghe & Usman Raja & Ganna Matsyborska, 2014. "Unpacking the Goal Congruence–Organizational Deviance Relationship: The Roles of Work Engagement and Emotional Intelligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 695-711, November.
More about this item
Keywordsconstructive reactions to injustice; ethical ideology; idealism; organizational justice; relativism; workplace deviance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:100:y:2011:i:4:p:689-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .