Weak Business Culture as an Antecedent of Economic Crisis: The Case of Iceland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Wade, 2009. "Iceland as Icarus," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 5-33.
- Miriam A. Golden & Lucio Picci, 2005. "Proposal For A New Measure Of Corruption, Illustrated With Italian Data," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 37-75, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Throstur Sigurjonsson & Vlad Vaiman & Audur Arnardottir, 2014. "The Role of Business Schools in Ethics Education in Iceland: The Managers’ Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 25-38, June.
- Throstur Sigurjonsson & Audur Arnardottir & Vlad Vaiman & Pall Rikhardsson, 2015. "Managers’ Views on Ethics Education in Business Schools: An Empirical Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande, 2012. "Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in a Chinese State-Owned Steel Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 231-237, January.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Brancu & Svala Guðmundsdóttir & Delia Gligor & Valentin Munteanu, 2015. "Is Culture a Moderator of Entrepreneurship Motivation? A Comparative Study of Romania and Iceland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 133-133, February.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness culture; business ethics; corruption; Iceland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:2:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .