Weak Business Culture as an Antecedent of Economic Crisis: The Case of Iceland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miriam A. Golden & Lucio Picci, 2005. "Proposal For A New Measure Of Corruption, Illustrated With Italian Data," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 37-75, March.
- Robert Wade, 2009. "Iceland as Icarus," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 5-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Throstur Sigurjonsson & Vlad Vaiman & Audur Arnardottir, 2014. "The Role of Business Schools in Ethics Education in Iceland: The Managers’ Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 25-38, June.
- Throstur Sigurjonsson & Audur Arnardottir & Vlad Vaiman & Pall Rikhardsson, 2015. "Managers’ Views on Ethics Education in Business Schools: An Empirical Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande, 2012. "Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in a Chinese State-Owned Steel Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 231-237, January.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Brancu & Svala Guðmundsdóttir & Delia Gligor & Valentin Munteanu, 2015. "Is Culture a Moderator of Entrepreneurship Motivation? A Comparative Study of Romania and Iceland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 133-133, February.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness culture; business ethics; corruption; Iceland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:2:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.