Impact of Emotional Intelligence and Other Factors on Perception of Ethical Behavior of Peers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Klein & Nancy Levenburg & Marie McKendall & William Mothersell, 2007. "Cheating During the College Years: How do Business School Students Compare?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 197-206, May.
- Satish Deshpande & Jacob Joseph & Rashmi Prasad, 2006. "Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in Hospitals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 207-216, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weihui Fu, 2014. "The Impact of Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Commitment, and Job Satisfaction on Ethical Behavior of Chinese Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Michael Gift & Paul Gift & QinQin Zheng, 2013. "Cross-Cultural Perceptions of Business Ethics: Evidence from the United States and China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(4), pages 633-642, June.
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande, 2012. "Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in a Chinese State-Owned Steel Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 231-237, January.
- Diane Silva & Elias Soukiazis, 2016. "Modeling the determinants of emotional intelligence, self-motivation and individual success. Evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2016-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ji Han & Hyun Park & Hyeonju Jeong, 2013. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Professional Ethics of Public Relations Practitioners in Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 553-566, September.
- Lu-Ming Tseng & Wen-Pin Su, 2014. "Insurance Salespeople's Attitudes towards Collusion: The Case of Taiwan’s Car Insurance Industry," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 39(1), pages 25-41, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2733-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemotional intelligence; ethical behavior; ethical conduct;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:89:y:2009:i:4:p:539-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .