A Global Ex-vessel Fish Price Database: Construction and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Volpe, John & Liu, Yajie, 2007. "Potential economic benefits from sablefish farming in British Columbia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 81-84, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:17:p:1984-1996 is not listed on IDEAS
- Börger, Tobias & Hattam, Caroline & Burdon, Daryl & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Austen, Melanie C., 2014. "Valuing conservation benefits of an offshore marine protected area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 229-241.
- Wilen, Christopher D. & Wilen, James E., 2012. "Fishing down the food chain revisited: Modeling exploited trophic systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 80-88.
- Pawan G. Patil & John Virdin & Sylvia Michele Diez & Julian Roberts & Asha Singh, 2016. "Toward a Blue Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25061, The World Bank.
- Sumaila, U. Rashid & Dyck, Andrew & Baske, Adam, 2014. "Subsidies to tuna fisheries in the Western Central Pacific Ocean," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 288-294.
- Andrew Dyck & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, pages 227-243.
- Walden, John B. & Kitts, Nolan, 2014. "Measuring fishery profitability: An index number approach," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 321-326.
- Jacobsen, Kelsey I. & Lester, Sarah E. & Halpern, Benjamin S., 2014. "A global synthesis of the economic multiplier effects of marine sectors," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 273-278.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:228:y:2012:i:c:p:8-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- U. Sumaila & Ragnar Arnason & Glenn-Marie Lange, 2010. "Toward a global fisheries economics: an introduction to the special issue," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, pages 179-182.
- Wilf Swartz & Rashid Sumaila & Reg Watson, 2013. "Global Ex-vessel Fish Price Database Revisited: A New Approach for Estimating ‘Missing’ Prices," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 467-480, December.
- Andrés Cisneros-Montemayor & U. Sumaila, 2010. "A global estimate of benefits from ecosystem-based marine recreation: potential impacts and implications for management," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, pages 245-268.
- Christensen, Villy & de la Puente, Santiago & Sueiro, Juan Carlos & Steenbeek, Jeroen & Majluf, Patricia, 2014. "Valuing seafood: The Peruvian fisheries sector," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 302-311.
More about this item
Keywordslanded values; catches; spatial mapping and temporal applications; Q22; Q28;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:9:y:2007:i:1:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .