Labor markets and mating markets: Using taxes to reduce the male–female pay gap
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kai A. Konrad & Kjell Erik Lommerud, 2010.
"Love and taxes - and matching institutions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 919-940, August.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and Taxes - and Matching Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Working Papers in Economics 03/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2010. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Munich Reprints in Economics 22079, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1986. "The optimal linear income tax revisited," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, November.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1972. "The Optimal Linear Income-Tax," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 297-302, July.
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.