Labor markets and mating markets: Using taxes to reduce the male–female pay gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai A. Konrad & Kjell Erik Lommerud, 2010.
"Love and taxes - and matching institutions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 919-940, August.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2010. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Munich Reprints in Economics 22079, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Working Papers in Economics 03/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and Taxes - and Matching Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1972. "The Optimal Linear Income-tax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 297-302.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1986. "The optimal linear income tax revisited," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMate choice; Gender wage gap; Differentiated wage tax; D63; H23; J16; J31; J78;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.