Labor markets and mating markets: Using taxes to reduce the male–female pay gap
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10818/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1972. "The Optimal Linear Income-tax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 297-302.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1986. "The optimal linear income tax revisited," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, November.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008.
"Love and Taxes - and Matching Institutions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2010. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Munich Reprints in Economics 22079, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 2008. "Love and taxes - and matching institutions," Working Papers in Economics 03/08, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.