Dynamic Income Taxation, Redistribution, and the Ratchet Effect
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: + 46 18 471 25 00
Fax: + 46 18 471 14 78
Web page: http://www.nek.uu.se/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin, 1973. "On the optimal progressivity of the income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 357-376.
- Batina, Raymond G, 1991. " Equity and the Time Consistent Taxation of Income," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 407-19.
- Blomquist, N Soren, 1981. " A Comparison of Tax Bases for a Personal Tax," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(3), pages 390-407.
- Kydland, Finn E. & Prescott, Edward C., 1980. "Dynamic optimal taxation, rational expectations and optimal control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 79-91, May.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1988.
"The Dynamics of Incentive Contracts,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1153-75, September.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Sandmo, Angar, 1977. " Some Simplified Formulae for Optimal Income Taxation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(4), pages 417-23.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Jonathan H. Hamilton & Steven M. Slutsky & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990.
"Dynamic Optimal Income Taxation with Government Commitment,"
NBER Working Papers
3265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1991. "Dynamic optimal income taxation with government commitment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 15-35, February.
- Brito, D.L. & Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.H. & Stiglitz, J.E., 1989. "Dynamic Optimal Income Taxation With Government Commitment," Papers 89-8, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Zou, Liang, 1991. "The target-incentive system vs. the price-incentive system under adverse selection and the ratchet effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-89, October.
- Freixas, Xavier & Guesnerie, Roger & Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Planning under Incomplete Information and the Ratchet Effect," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 173-91, April.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1987. "The optimal linear income tax : A diagrammatic analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 379-390, December.
- Svensson, Lars-Gunnar & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1986. "An upper bound on optimal income taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 165-181, July.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 1986. "The optimal linear income tax revisited," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:1992-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.