Premium growth and its effect on employer-sponsored insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106603|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1983. "Fringe Benefits in Employee Compensation," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 371-394 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dana P. Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Arleen Leibowitz, 2005.
"Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance,"
in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 8
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldman Dana P & Sood Neeraj & Leibowitz Arleen, 2005. "Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2005.
"The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums,"
NBER Working Papers
11160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2006. "The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 609-634, July.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Bundorf, M. Kate, 2009. "The incidence of the healthcare costs of obesity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 649-658, May.
- Helen Levy, 1998. "Who Pays for Health Insurance? Employee Contributions to Health Insurance Premiums," Working Papers 777, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali, 2005. "Adverse selection in health insurance markets? Evidence from state small-group health insurance reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1865-1877, September.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1994. "The Incidence of Mandated Maternity Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 622-41, June.
- Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Arleen Leibowitz, 2005. "Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance Costs," NBER Working Papers 11063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:55-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.