Premium growth and its effect on employer-sponsored insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106603|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helen Levy, 1998. "Who Pays for Health Insurance? Employee Contributions to Health Insurance Premiums," Working Papers 777, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1983. "Fringe Benefits in Employee Compensation," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Labor Cost, pages 371-394 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Bundorf, M. Kate, 2009. "The incidence of the healthcare costs of obesity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 649-658, May.
- Goldman Dana P & Sood Neeraj & Leibowitz Arleen, 2005.
"Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Dana P. Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Arleen Leibowitz, 2005. "Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance," NBER Chapters, in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2005.
"The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums,"
NBER Working Papers
11160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2006. "The Labor Market Effects of Rising Health Insurance Premiums," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 609-634, July.
- Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Arleen Leibowitz, 2005. "Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance Costs," NBER Working Papers 11063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1994. "The Incidence of Mandated Maternity Benefits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 622-41, June.
- Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali, 2005. "Adverse selection in health insurance markets? Evidence from state small-group health insurance reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1865-1877, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:55-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.