Competences for green development and leapfrogging in newly industrializing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjaya Lall, 1998. "Technological capabilities in emerging Asia," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 213-243.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Martin Andersson & Olof Ejermo, 2008. "Technology Specialization And The Magnitude And Quality Of Exports," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 355-375.
- Giovanni Dosi & Keith Pavitt & Luc Soete, 1990. "The Economics of Technical Change and International Trade," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1990, August.
- Soete, Luc, 1985. "International diffusion of technology, industrial development and technological leapfrogging," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 409-422, March.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1995.
"User-Producer Interaction, Learning and Comparative Advantage,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 243-256, February.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1993. "User-Producer Interaction, Learning and Comparative Advantage," Working Papers Archives 1993490, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Manuel Godinho, 2003. "Innovation and catching-up," Working Papers 24, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Chan-Yuan & Keng, Zi-Xiang & Mohamad, Zeeda Fatimah & Azizan, Suzana Ariff, 2016. "Patterns of technological accumulation: The comparative advantage and relative impact of Asian emerging economies in low carbon energy technological systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 977-987.
- Rainer Walz & Wolfgang Eichhammer, 2012. "Benchmarking green innovation," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 79-101, June.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Takarada, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Technological change and international interaction in environmental policies," MPRA Paper 44047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Chan-Yuan & Fatimah Mohamad, Zeeda & Keng, Zi-Xiang & Ariff Azizan, Suzana, 2014. "Examining the patterns of innovation in low carbon energy science and technology: Publications and patents of Asian emerging economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 789-802.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability technologies; Absorptive capacities; Patents; Trade patterns; Material efficiency; Newly industrializing countries; F14; O14; O3;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:245-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.