International diffusion of technology, industrial development and technological leapfrogging
No abstract is available for this item.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "The international diffusion of new technologies: a multi-technology analysis of latecomer advantage and global economic integration," Development and Comp Systems 0407001, EconWPA, revised 01 Jul 2004.
- repec:zbw:fubjbm:162846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samira Guennif & Shyama Ramani, 2010.
"Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Guennif, Samir & Ramani, Shyama, 2010. "Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Nuvolari, Alessandro, 2015. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry, 1850–1913," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(03), pages 860-888, September.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2014. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry, 1850-1913," LEM Papers Series 2014/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2016. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry,1850-1913," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 38, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rainer Walz, 2010. "Competences for green development and leapfrogging in newly industrializing countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 245-265, August.
- Guennif, Samira & Ramani, Shyama V., 2012. "Explaining divergence in catching-up in pharma between India and Brazil using the NSI framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 430-441.
- George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2004. "Enterpreneurship and innovation activites in the schumpeterian lines," ERSA conference papers ersa04p169, European Regional Science Association.
- Tagscherer, Ulrike, 2015. "Science-Industry-Linkages in China: Motivation, Models and Success Factors for Collaborations of MNCs with Chinese Academia," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 47, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Shyama V. Ramani & Samira Guennif, 2012. "Catching up in the Pharmaceutical Sector: Lessons from Case Studies of India and Brazil," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2014. "Are There Any First And Second Mover Advantages For Eco-Pioneers? Lead Market Strategies For Environmental Innovation," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 164-189.
- Furtado, Andre, 1997. "The French system of innovation in the oil industry some lessons about the role of public policies and sectoral patterns of technological change in innovation networking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1243-1259, January.
- Javier Revilla Diez & Matthias Kiese, 2006. "Scaling Innovation in South East Asia: Empirical Evidence from Singapore, Penang (Malaysia) and Bangkok," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1005-1023.
- Liang-Chih Chen, 2011. "Technological Learning and Capability Building in LMT Industries in Newly Industrializing Countries: Selected Examples from Taiwan," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2004. "A neo-Schumpeterian Approach to Why Growth Rates Differ," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1145-1169.
- Fu, Xiaolan & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Soete, Luc, 2011. "The Role of Foreign Technology and Indigenous Innovation in the Emerging Economies: Technological Change and Catching-up," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1204-1212, July.
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Unbundling in the Telecommunications and the Electricity Sectors: How Far should it Go?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 157-194.
- Athreye, Suma & Godley, Andrew, 2008. "Internationalising to create Firm Specific Advantages: Leapfrogging strategies of U.S. Pharmaceutical firms in the 1930s and 1940s & Indian Pharmaceutical firms in the 1990s and 2000s," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "Innovation, diffusion and catching up in the fifth long wave," MPRA Paper 27521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:13:y:1985:i:3:p:409-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed