International diffusion of technology, industrial development and technological leapfrogging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orleans, Leo A., 1975. "China's experience on population control: The elusive model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(7-8), pages 497-525.
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "The international diffusion of new technologies: a multi-technology analysis of latecomer advantage and global economic integration," Development and Comp Systems 0407001, EconWPA, revised 08 Dec 2004.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2004. "Enterpreneurship and innovation activites in the schumpeterian lines," ERSA conference papers ersa04p169, European Regional Science Association.
- Tagscherer, Ulrike, 2015. "Science-Industry-Linkages in China: Motivation, Models and Success Factors for Collaborations of MNCs with Chinese Academia," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 47, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Furtado, Andre, 1997. "The French system of innovation in the oil industry some lessons about the role of public policies and sectoral patterns of technological change in innovation networking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1243-1259, January.
- Javier Revilla Diez & Matthias Kiese, 2006. "Scaling Innovation in South East Asia: Empirical Evidence from Singapore, Penang (Malaysia) and Bangkok," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1005-1023.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2004. "A neo-Schumpeterian Approach to Why Growth Rates Differ," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1145-1169.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Nuvolari, Alessandro, 2015.
"Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry, 1850–1913,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 75(03), pages 860-888, September.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2014. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry, 1850-1913," LEM Papers Series 2014/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2016. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry,1850-1913," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 38, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "Innovation, diffusion and catching up in the fifth long wave," MPRA Paper 27521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:fubjbm:162846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shyama V. Ramani & Samira Guennif, 2012. "Catching up in the Pharmaceutical Sector: Lessons from Case Studies of India and Brazil," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2014. "Are There Any First And Second Mover Advantages For Eco-Pioneers? Lead Market Strategies For Environmental Innovation," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 164-189.
- Liang-Chih Chen, 2011. "Technological Learning and Capability Building in LMT Industries in Newly Industrializing Countries: Selected Examples from Taiwan," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Athreye, Suma & Godley, Andrew, 2008. "Internationalising to create Firm Specific Advantages: Leapfrogging strategies of U.S. Pharmaceutical firms in the 1930s and 1940s & Indian Pharmaceutical firms in the 1990s and 2000s," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Samira Guennif & Shyama Ramani, 2010.
"Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Guennif, Samir & Ramani, Shyama, 2010. "Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rainer Walz, 2010. "Competences for green development and leapfrogging in newly industrializing countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 245-265, August.
- Guennif, Samira & Ramani, Shyama V., 2012. "Explaining divergence in catching-up in pharma between India and Brazil using the NSI framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 430-441.
- Fu, Xiaolan & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Soete, Luc, 2011. "The Role of Foreign Technology and Indigenous Innovation in the Emerging Economies: Technological Change and Catching-up," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1204-1212, July.
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Unbundling in the Telecommunications and the Electricity Sectors: How Far should it Go?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 157-194.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:13:y:1985:i:3:p:409-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .