Banking crisis and prudential supervision: a European perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2003. "The fiscal cost implications of an accommodating approach to banking crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1539-1560, August.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Systemically important banks: an analysis for the European banking system," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 73-89, April.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2007. "Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2007-05, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Hanusch & Florian Wackermann, 2011. "Can a Progressive Capital Gains Tax Help Avoid the Next Crisis? Public Sector Governance in a Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian System," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Caro, 2015. "Risk, ambiguity, and sovereign rating," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, March.
- Samaresh Bardhan & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2016. "Bank-specific determinants of nonperforming assets of Indian banks," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 483-498, July.
- Welfens, Paul J. J., 2009. "The Transatlantic Banking Crisis: Lessons and EU Reforms," IZA Policy Papers 2, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsBanking crisis; OECD; Stabilization policy; Financial market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2008:i:4:p:347-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .