Banking crisis and prudential supervision: a European perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2003. "The fiscal cost implications of an accommodating approach to banking crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1539-1560, August.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Systemically important banks: an analysis for the European banking system," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 73-89, April.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2007. "Understanding the subprime mortgage crisis," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2007-05, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Hanusch & Florian Wackermann, 2011. "Can a Progressive Capital Gains Tax Help Avoid the Next Crisis? Public Sector Governance in a Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian System," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Caro, 2015. "Risk, ambiguity, and sovereign rating," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 41-57, March.
- Welfens, Paul J. J., 2009. "The Transatlantic Banking Crisis: Lessons and EU Reforms," IZA Policy Papers 2, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samaresh Bardhan & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2016. "Bank-specific determinants of nonperforming assets of Indian banks," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 483-498, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking crisis; OECD; Stabilization policy; Financial market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2008:i:4:p:347-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.