Efficient interconnection charges and capacity-based pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong, 2006. "Competition in two‐sided markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 668-691, September.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996.
"The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bolt Wilko & Tieman Alexander F., 2006.
"Social Welfare and Cost Recovery in Two-Sided Markets,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2005. "Social Welfare and Cost Recovery in Two-Sided Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabel, David & Kennet, D Mark, 1994. "Economies of Scope in the Local Telephone Exchange Market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 381-398, December.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1997. "Prospects for Deregulation in Telecommunications," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 719-740, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- I. Vogelsang, 2015.
"Will the U.S. and EU telecommunications policies converge? A survey,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics,
Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(2), pages 117-155, June.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2014. "Will the U.S. and EU Telecommunications Policies Converge? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4843, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henry ERGAS & Eric RALPH & Emma LANIGAN, 2010. "Price Squeezes and Imputation Tests on Next Generation Access Networks," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(78), pages 67-86, 2nd quart.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2010. "The relationship between mobile and fixed-line communications: A survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 4-17, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBill and keep; Capacity based interconnection; One-way interconnection; Telecommunications; Two-way interconnection; L51; L96;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:4:y:2007:i:2:p:135-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.