Price Squeezes and Imputation Tests on Next Generation Access Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Mark & Doyle, Chris & Vickers, John, 1996.
"The Access Pricing Problem: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 131-150, June.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995. "The access pricing problem: a synthesis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- D. Kennet & Eric Ralph, 2007. "Efficient interconnection charges and capacity-based pricing," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 135-158, August.
- Francine Lafontaine & Margaret Slade, 2007.
"Vertical Integration and Firm Boundaries: The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 629-685, September.
- Lafontaine, Francine & Slade, Margaret, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Firm Boundaries : The Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 799, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D’Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2013.
"Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: A Welfare Analysis,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(3), pages 221-241, November.
- Alessandro Avenali & Anna D'Annunzio & Pierfrancesco Reverberi, 2011. "Bundling, Competition and Quality Investment: a Welfare Analysis," DIS Technical Reports 2011-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Gaudin, Germain & Saavedra Valenzuela, Claudia, 2012. "Ex-ante margin squeeze tests in the telecommunications industry: What is a reasonably efficient operator? (Revised: September 6, 2012)," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 62157, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gaudiny, Germain & Saavedra Valenzuela, Claudia, 2012. "Ex-ante margin squeeze tests in the telecommunications industry: What is a reasonable efficient operator? (Revised: December 20, 2012)," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 67955, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jaunaux, Laure & Lebourges, Marc, 2013. "Economic replicability tests for next-generation access networks," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88501, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gaudin, Germain & Saavedra, Claudia, 2014. "Ex ante margin squeeze tests in the telecommunications industry: What is a reasonably efficient operator?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 157-172.
More about this item
Keywordsprice squeeze; imputation tests; next generation access networks; vertical discrimination; electronic communications; regulation;
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs7804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .