The Cost of Mediterranean Sea Warming and Acidification: A Choice Experiment Among Scuba Divers at Medes Islands, Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Parsons & Steven Thur, 2008.
"Valuing Changes in the Quality of Coral Reef Ecosystems: A Stated Preference Study of SCUBA Diving in the Bonaire National Marine Park,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 593-608, August.
- George R. Parsons & Steven M. Thur, 2007. "Valuing Changes in the Quality of Coral Reef Ecosystems: A Stated Preference Study of SCUBA Diving in the Bonaire National Marine Park," Working Papers 07-18, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mariel, Petr & Ayala, Amaya de & Hoyos, David & Abdullah, Sabah, 2013.
"Selecting random parameters in discrete choice experiment for environmental valuation: A simulation experiment,"
Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 44-57.
- Mariel Chladkova, Petr & De Ayala Bilbao, Amaya & Hoyos Ramos, David & Abdullah, Sabah, 2010. "Selecting random parameters in discrete choice experiment for environmental valuation: A simulation experiment," BILTOKI 2010-09, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, April.
- Barrio, Melina & Loureiro, Maria L., 2010.
"The Impact of Protest Responses in Choice Experiments,"
Sustainable Development Papers
98050, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Melina Barrio & Maria Loureiro, 2010. "The Impact of Protest Responses in Choice Experiments," Working Papers 2010.133, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olynk, Nicole J. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2010. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Livestock Credence Attribute Claim Verification," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 1-20, August.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1998. "Recreation Demand Models with Taste Differences over People," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 230-239.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Frykblom, Peter & Liljenstolpe, Carolina, 2003. "Valuing wetland attributes: an application of choice experiments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 95-103, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payal Shah & Sahan T M Dissanayake & Yoko Fujita & Paulo A L D Nunes, 2019. "Impact of a local, coastal community based management regime when defining marine protected areas: Empirical results from a study in Okinawa, Japan," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Owuor, Margaret Awuor & Mulwa, Richard & Otieno, Philip & Icely, John & Newton, Alice, 2019. "Valuing mangrove biodiversity and ecosystem services: A deliberative choice experiment in Mida Creek, Kenya," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C).
More about this item
KeywordsChoice experiment; Coralligenous; Gorgonians; Jellyfish; Mediterranean Sea; Ocean acidification; Scuba diving; Sea warming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:63:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9935-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.