Popular Support for Climate Change Mitigation: Evidence from a General Population Mail Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ready, Richard & Fisher, Ann & Guignet, Dennis & Stedman, Richard & Wang, Junchao, 2006. "A pilot test of a new stated preference valuation method: Continuous attribute-based stated choice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 247-255, September.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Weimer, David L., 2004. "Information and effort in contingent valuation surveys: application to global climate change using national internet samples," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 331-363, March.
- Robert J. Johnston & RStephen K. Swallow & Dana Marie Bauer, 2002. "Spatial Factors and Stated Preference Values for Public Goods: Considerations for Rural Land Use," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(4), pages 481-500.
- Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Syme, Geoffrey J. & Nancarrow, Blair E., 2006. "The role of uncertainty in the relationship between fairness evaluations and willingness to pay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 104-124, January.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Daniel Burghart & Trudy Cameron & Geoffrey Gerdes, 2007. "Valuing publicly sponsored research projects: Risks, scenario adjustments, and inattention," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 77-105, August.
- Li, Hui & Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank C. & Silva, Carol L. & Weimer, David L., 2004. "Would developing country commitments affect US households' support for a modified Kyoto Protocol?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 329-343, March.
- David F. Layton & Gardner Brown, 2000. "Heterogeneous Preferences Regarding Global Climate Change," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 616-624, November.
- Joni Hersch & W. Kip Viscusi, 2005. "The Generational Divide in Support for Environmental Policies: European Evidence," NBER Working Papers 11859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:223-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.