A Bioeconomic Analysis of Marine Reserves for Paua (Abalone) Management at Stewart Island, New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 1998. "Marine Reserves: Is There a Free Lunch?," Discussion Papers 10715, Resources for the Future.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2006.
"The Economic Payoffs from Marine Reserves: Resource Rents in a Stochastic Environment,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 469-480, December.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Pham Van Ha, 2005. "The Economic Payoffs from Marine Reserves: Resource Rents in a Stochastic Environment," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-3, International and Development Economics.
- Sanchirico, James & Wilen, James, 1998. "Marine Reserves: Is There a Free Lunch?," Discussion Papers dp-99-09, Resources For the Future.
- Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E., 2003. "Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-206, September.
- Pezzey, John C. V. & Roberts, Callum M. & Urdal, Bjorn T., 2000. "A simple bioeconomic model of a marine reserve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 77-91, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- Junjie Zhang & Martin Smith, 2011. "Heterogeneous Response to Marine Reserve Formation: A Sorting Model approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(3), pages 311-325, July.
- Stephanie F. Stefanski & Jay P. Shimshack, 2016. "Valuing Marine Biodiversity in the Gulf of Mexico: Evidence from the Proposed Boundary Expansion of the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 211-232.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomic modelling; Marine reserves; Paua (abalone) fisheries; Stochastic recruitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:40:y:2008:i:3:p:339-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.