Political Measures for Strategic Environmental Policy with External Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William, 2003. "Real options and preemption under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 619-643, February.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2000.
"Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 233-259, July.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1998. "Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy," Working papers WP 4047-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2002. "Optimal timing problems in environmental economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1677-1697, August.
- Margaret Insley, 2003.
"On the option to invest in pollution control under a regime of tradable emissions allowances,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 860-883, November.
- Margaret Insley, 2002. "On the option to invest in pollution control under a regime of tradable emissions allowances," Working Papers 02008, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2002.
- Grenadier, Steven R, 1996. " The Strategic Exercise of Options: Development Cascades and Overbuilding in Real Estate Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1653-1679, December.
- Nalin Kulatilaka & Enrico C. Perotti, 1998. "Strategic Growth Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1021-1031, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Sereno, Luigi, 2011.
"The effects of environmental taxes and quotas on the optimal timing of emission reductions under Choquet–Brownian uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2793-2802.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2011. "The effects of environmental taxes and quotas on the optimal timing of emission reductions under Choquet-Brownian uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2011/109, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2011. "The effects of environmental taxes and quotas on the optimal timing of emission reductions under Choquet-Brownian uncertainty," Working Papers wp725, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2012.
"On the optimal timing of switching from non-renewable to renewable resources: dirty vs clean energy sources and the relative efficiency of generators,"
wp855, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2013. "On the Optimal Timing of Switching from non-Renewable to Renewable Resources: Dirty vs Clean Energy Sources and the Relative Efficiency of Generators," Working Paper series 11_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Sereno, Luigi, 2012.
"Environmental protection, public finance requirements and the timing of emission reductions,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 715-739, December.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2011. "Environmental Protection, Public Finance Requirements and the Timing of Emission Reductions," Working Paper series 53_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental subsidy; environmental tax; external effects; real options; tradable emission permits; Q53; C72; G19;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:35:y:2006:i:2:p:109-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.