Strategic Environmental Policies in the Presence of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne B. Gray, 1997.
"Manufacturing Plant Location: Does State Pollution Regulation Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
5880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne B Gray, 1997. "Manufacturing Plant Location: Does State Pollution Regulation Matter?," Working Papers 97-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2017.
"Are Different-Currency Assets Imperfect Substitutes?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Studies in Foreign Exchange Economics, chapter 10, pages 415-456
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2000. "Are Different-Currency Assets Imperfect Substitutes?," Working Papers gueconwpa~00-00-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2003. "Are Different-Currency Assets Imperfect Substitutes?," CESifo Working Paper Series 978, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:esx:essedp:506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2000. "Protecting the environment in the presence of foreign direct investment: tax versus quantity restriction," Economics Discussion Papers 9985, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta Sestini & Ornella Tarola, 2014. "Unilateral Climate Policy and Foreign Direct Investment with Firm and Country Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2014.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj Joshua Mathew & Arijit Mukherjee, 2011.
"Environmental Regulation: An Incentive for Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 568-578, August.
- Joshua Mathew Anuj & Bouwe Dijkstra & Arijit Mukherjee, "undated". "Environmental Regulation: An Incentive for Foreign Direct Investment," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000002, EcoMod.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2016.
"Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(2), pages 463-485, October.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2009. "Optimal emission tax with endogenous location choice of duopolistic firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0762, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Masako, Ikefuji & Jun-ichi, Itaya & Makoto, Okamura, 2013. "Optimal emission tax with endogenous location choice of duopolistic firms," Discussion paper series. A 257, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jun-ichi Itaya & Makoto Okamura, 2010. "Optimal Emission Tax with Endogenous Location Choice of Duopolistic Firms," Working Papers 2010.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0541-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celik, Sule & Orbay, Benan Zeki, 2011. "Location choice under trade and environmental policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1710-1715, July.
- Paul Missios & Halis Murat Yildiz & Ida Ferrara, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Choice of Environmental Policy," Working Papers 004, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013.
"Environmental Regulation Induced Foreign Direct Investment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(1), pages 141-158, May.
- Robert J R Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "Environmental Regulation Induced Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Baomin Dong & Jiong Gong & Xin Zhao, 2012. "FDI and environmental regulation: pollution haven or a race to the top?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 216-237, April.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; emission permits; foreign direct investment; trade; pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.