Addressing Heterogeneous Preferences Using Parametric Extended Spike Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinch, J Peter & Murphy, Anthony, 2001.
"Modelling Winners and Losers in Contingent Valuation of Public Goods: Appropriate Welfare Measures and Econometric Analysis,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 420-443, April.
- J. Peter Clinch & Anthony Murphy, 1998. "Modelling winners and losers in contingent valuation of public goods : appropriate welfare measures and econometric analysis," Working Papers 199812, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Salvador Del Saz-Salazar & Leandro Garcia-Menendez, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Environmental Improvements in a Large City Evidence from The Spike Model and From a Non-Parametric Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 103-112, October.
- Werner, Megan, 1999. "Allowing for Zeros in Dichotomous-Choice Contingent-Valuation Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 479-486, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Martínez-Espiñeira, 2007.
"‘Adopt a Hypothetical Pup’: A Count Data Approach to the Valuation of Wildlife,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 335-360, June.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira, 2004. "Adopt a hypothetical pup: A count data approach to the valuation of wildlife," Others 0410006, EconWPA.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira, 2004. "Adopt a hypothetical pup’: A count data approach to the valuation of wildlife," Others 0410001, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:328-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:97-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loomis, John B. & Le, Hung Trong & Gonzales-Caban, Armando, 2005. "Testing transferability of willingness to pay for forest fire prevention among three states of California, Florida and Montana," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 125-140, December.
- Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar, 2006. "The value of preserving the four large predators in Sweden: Regional differences considered," Umeå Economic Studies 671, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscontingent valuation; extended spike model; non-rejectable public goods; willingness to accept; willingness to pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:27:y:2004:i:3:p:297-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.