A New Approach to Random Utility Modeling using the Dirichlet Multinomial Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Nick Hanley & Robert Wright & Gary Koop, 2002. "Modelling Recreation Demand Using Choice Experiments: Climbing in Scotland," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 449-466, July.
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Jakus, Paul M., 1996.
"Travel Cost Models Of The Demand For Rock Climbing,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Jakus, Paul, 1996. "Travel Cost Models of the Demand for Rock Climbing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 133-142, October.
- Nick Hanley & Gary Koop & Begoña Álvarez-Farizo & Robert E. Wright & Ceara Nevin, 2001. "Go climb a mountain: an application of recreation demand modelling to rock climbing in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 36-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Guimaraes & Richard Lindrooth, 2005. "Dirichlet-Multinomial Regression," Econometrics 0509001, EconWPA.
- Klaus Moeltner & J. Scott Shonkweiler, 2007. "Intercept and Recall: Examining Avidity Carryover in On-Site Collected Travel Data," Working Papers 07-014, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & McDonald, Jered M. & Moeltner, Klaus, 2006. "Valuing ancient forest ecosystems: An analysis of backcountry hiking in Jasper National Park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 665-678, June.
- Siikamäki, Juha & Layton, David, 2005. "Incentive Payment Programs for Environmental Protection: A Framework for Eliciting and Estimating Landowners' Willingness to Participate," Discussion Papers dp-05-57, Resources For the Future.
- Danielle Hagerty & Klaus Moeltner, 2005. "Specification of Driving Costs in Models of Recreation Demand," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
More about this item
KeywordsDirichlet multinomial; posterior welfare measures; Random Utility Models; recreational demand modelling; rock climbing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:26:y:2003:i:3:p:401-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .