Efficiency Gains Under Exchange-Rate Emission Trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Oates, Wallace E. & Van De Verg, Eric, 1983. "On marketable air-pollution permits: The case for a system of pollution offsets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 233-247, September.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- W. Montgomery, 1974. "Artificial markets and the theory of games," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 25-40, June.
- McGartland, Albert M. & Oates, Wallace E., 1985. "Marketable permits for the prevention of environmental deterioration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-228, September.
- Ger Klaassen & Finn Førsund & Markus Amann, 1994. "Emission trading in Europe with an exchange rate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(4), pages 305-330, August.
- Atkinson, Scott & Tietenberg, Tom, 1991. "Market failure in incentive-based regulation: The case of emissions trading," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-31, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eid, Tron & Hoen, Hans Fredrik & Okseter, Petter, 2001. "Economic consequences of sustainable forest management regimes at non-industrial forest owner level in Norway," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3-4), pages 213-228, July.
- Chao-Ning Liao, 2009. "Technology adoption decisions under a mixed regulatory system of tradable permits and air pollution fees for the control of Total Suspended Particulates in Taiwan," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 135-153, April.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Schweitzer, Patrick, 2010. "The optimal size of a permit market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-143, September.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias & Elofsson, Katarina & Munnich, Miriam, 2012. "Stochastic carbon sinks for combating carbon dioxide emissions in the EU," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1523-1531.
- Hoen, Hans Fredrik & Eid, Tron & Okseter, Petter, 2006. "Efficiency gains of cooperation between properties under varying target levels of old forest area coverage," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 135-148, March.
- F.R. Forsund, 2000. "An Economic Interpretation of the Compensation Mechanism in the RAINS Model," Working Papers ir00036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Førsund, Finn R & Wolfgang, Ove, 2001.
"The Compensation Mechanism in the RAINS Model: The Norwegian Targets for Acidification,"
34/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. FF8rsund & Ove Wolfgang, 2002. "The Compensation mechanism in the rains model: the Norwegian targets for acidification," ICER Working Papers 13-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marianne Keudel, 2006. "Water Quality Trading: Theoretical and Practical Approaches," IWP Discussion Paper Series 01/2006, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Finus, Michael & Tjotta, Sigve, 2003. "The Oslo Protocol on sulfur reduction: the great leap forward?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2031-2048, September.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017.
"Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes,"
2017.31, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional Restricted Linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Policy Papers 2017.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Simon Quemin & Christian de Perthuis, 2017. "Transitional restricted linkage between Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 1701, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Hung, Ming-Feng & Shaw, Daigee, 2005. "A trading-ratio system for trading water pollution discharge permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 83-102, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSecond Sulphur Protocol; emission trading; exogenous exchange rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:12:y:1998:i:4:p:403-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .