Towards More Efficient Compensation Programmes for Tourists' Benefits From Agriculture in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalle Seip & Jon Strand, 1992.
"Willingness to pay for environmental goods in Norway: A contingent valuation study with real payment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 91-106, January.
- Seip, K. & Strand, J., 1990. "Willingness To Pay For Environmental Goods In Norway: A Contingent Valuation Study With Real Payment," Memorandum 12/1990, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Pruckner, Gerald J, 1995. "Agricultural Landscape Cultivation in Austria: An Application of the CVM," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 173-190.
- Helen R. Neill & Ronald G. Cummings & Philip T. Ganderton & Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas McGuckin, 1994. "Hypothetical Surveys and Real Economic Commitments," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(2), pages 145-154.
- Drake, Lars, 1992. "The Non-market Value of the Swedish Agricultural Landscape," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 351-364.
- Cummings, Ronald G & Harrison, Glenn W & Rutstrom, E Elisabet, 1995. "Homegrown Values and Hypothetical Surveys: Is the Dichotomous Choice Approach Incentive-Compatible?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 260-266, March.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 45-64, Fall.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baylis, Kathy & Peplow, Stephen & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo, 2008. "Agri-environmental policies in the EU and United States: A comparison," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 753-764, May.
- Lava Prakash Yadav & Stephen O’Neill & Tom van Rensburg, 2013. "Economic Crisis and the Restructuring of Wage Setting Mechanisms for Vulnerable Workers in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(2), pages 221-245.
- Kan, Iddo & Haim, David & Rapaport-Rom, Mickey & Shechter, Mordechai, 2009.
"Environmental amenities and optimal agricultural land use: The case of Israel,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1893-1898, April.
- Kan, Iddo & Haim, David & Rapaport-Rom, Mickey & Shechter, Mordechai, 2008. "Environmental Amenities and Optimal Agricultural Land Use: The Case of Israel," Discussion Papers 42832, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N. & de Gorter, Harry, 1999. "Multifunctionality and Optimal Environmental Policies for Agriculture in an Open Economy," Working Papers 127701, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Aliza Fleischer & Yacov Tsur, 2009. "The Amenity Value of Agricultural Landscape and Rural-Urban Land Allocation," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 132-153.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2005. "Coasian payments for agricultural external benefits - an empirical cross-section analysis," Economics working papers 2005-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sande, Doris N. & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Nzaku, Kilungu, 2009. "Amenity benefits and public policy: An application to the Georgia Pecan Industry," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46851, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F., 2007.
"Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 596-604, January.
- Markus F. Hofreither & Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004. "Phasing out of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP Reform," WIFO Working Papers 239, WIFO.
- Mara Thiene & Yacov Tsur, 2013. "Agricultural Landscape Value and Irrigation Water Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 641-653, September.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Optimal Agricultural Land Pricing Policies Under Multiple Externalities In A Global Economy," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21613, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aliza Fleischer & Yacov Tsur, 2005. "The Amenity Value of Agricultural Landscape and Rural-Urban Land Allocation," ERSA conference papers ersa05p55, European Regional Science Association.
- Wood, Nancy & Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Wang, Qingbin, 2000. "Interdependence Of Agriculture And Tourism: Quantifying The Value Of The Agricultural Working Landscape In Vermont," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21814, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "Optimal Land Conversion At The Rural-Urban Fringe With Positive And Negative Agricultural Externalities," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21722, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordslandscape-enhancing agricultural activities; nonmarket services; contingent valuation (CV); agricultural compensation programmes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:10:y:1997:i:2:p:189-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .