Pricing to Market of German Exporters: Evidence from Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Falk, Rahel & Falk, Martin, 1998. "Pricing to market of German exporters: evidence from panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Branson & Richard C. Marston, 1989. "Price and Output Adjustment in Japanese Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 2878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1997.
"Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1243-1272, September.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1996. "Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 5862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gagnon, Joseph E. & Knetter, Michael M., 1995.
"Markup adjustment and exchange rate fluctuations: evidence from panel data on automobile exports,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 289-310, April.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Michael M. Knetter, 1992. "Markup Adjustment and Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Evidence From Panel Data on Automobile Exports," NBER Working Papers 4123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knetter, Michael M., 1997. "Why are retail prices in Japan so high? Evidence from German export prices," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 549-572, August.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Gagnon, Joseph E. & Knetter, Michael M., 1996.
"Market share and exchange rate pass-through in world automobile trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 187-207, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Joseph E. Gagnon & Michael M. Knetter, 1993. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in World Automobile Trade," NBER Working Papers 4399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Gagnon, J.E. & Knetter, M.M., 1993. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in World Automobile Trade," Papers 93-14, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Joseph E. Gagnon & Michael M. Knetter, 1993. "Market share and exchange rate pass-through in world automobile trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 446, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999.
"Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven W. Arndt & J. David Richardson, 1987. "Real-Financial Linkages Among Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 2230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988. "Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-785, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Exchange Rates and Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Hsiao, C., 1992. "Random Coefficients Models," Papers 9212, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Cristina Pensa, 1997. "Exchange-Rate Volatility, Exchange-Rate Pass-Through and International Trade," Working Papers 43, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varma, Poornima & Issar Akash, 2017. "India's Horticulture Sector - A Port- Level Analysis of Onion Export Pricing," IIMA Working Papers WP2017-03-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Poornima Varma & Akash Issar, 2016. "Pricing to market behaviour of India's high value agri-food exporters: an empirical analysis of major destination markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 129-137, January.
- Kerstin Uhl & Oleksandr Perekhozhuk & Thomas Glauben, 2016. "Price Discrimination in Russian Wheat Exports: Evidence from Firm-level Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 722-740, September.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2014. "Are Agri-food Exports any Special? Exchange Rate Nonlinearities in European Exports to the US," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:3:p:295-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawson, P.J. & Gorton, Matthew & Hubbard, Lionel & Hubbard, Carmen, 2015. "Pricing-to-Market Analysis: The Case of EU Wheat Exports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212044, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2010.
"Export Prices and Increasing World Competition: Evidence from French, German, and Italian Pricing Behaviour,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Working Papers hal-00973117, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Sciences Po publications 2007-25, Sciences Po.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2009.
"Tarification au marché et variation des marges à l'exportation. Une étude des prix d'exportation allemands, français et italiens,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 165-184.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2009. "Tarification au marché et variation des marges à l’exportation : Une étude des prix d’exportation allemands, français et italiens," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9708, Sciences Po.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:301-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Leuwer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2013. "The Exchange Rate Susceptibility of Some European Core Industries and the Currency Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 4253, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buscher, Herbert & Mueller, Claudia, 1999. "Exchange Rate Volatility Effects on the German Labour Market: A Survey of Recent Results and Extensions," IZA Discussion Papers 37, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Páll, Zsombor, 2015. "Three essays on the Russian wheat export," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 80, number 80.
- Leuwer, David & Süßmuth, Bernd, 2017. "The exchange rate susceptibility of European core industries, 1995-2010," Working Papers 147, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2001. "Marktmacht ausgewÃ¤hlter Branchen der deutschen ErnÃ¤hrungswirtschaft auf internationalen MÃ¤rkten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(2).
More about this item
KeywordsLaw of one price; panel data; pricing to market;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:27:y:2000:i:1:p:21-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.