Optimal incentives to reduce transboundary emissions: Theory and empirical illustration to sulphur emissions in Austria and (former) Czechoslovakia
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amann, Markus & Hordijk, Leen & Klaassen, Ger & Schopp, Wolfgang & Sorensen, Lene, 1992. "Economic restructuring in Eastern Europe and acid rain abatement strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1186-1197, December.
- Frederick Ploeg & Aart Zeeuw, 1992.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 117-139, March.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International Aspects Of Pollution Control," Papers 9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1992. "Incentives for Conservation and Quality-Improvement by Public Utilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1321-40, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:23:y:1996:i:2:p:149-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.