The Paradox of Leviathan: How to Develop and Contain the Future European State?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benson, Bruce L, 1994. "Are Public Goods Really Common Pools? Considerations of the Evolution of Policing and Highways in England," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 249-71, April.
- Benson, B.L., 1991. "Customary law as a Social Contract Internatioanl Commercial Law," Working Papers 1991_04_10, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Josselin, Jean-Michel & Marciano, Alain, 1995. "Constitutionalism and Common Knowledge: Assessment and Application to a Future European Constitution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 85(1-2), pages 173-88, October.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1980. "Economic Regulation in Mercantile England: Heckscher Revisited," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 567-99, October.
- Charles Rowley & Anne Rathbone, 2004. "Political Economy of Antitrust," Chapters, in: The International Handbook of Competition, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Birgir Solvason, 1993. "Institutional evolution in the Icelandic Commonwealth," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 97-125, December.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1994. "The public choice analysis of European integration: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 227-249, May.
- Bruce Yandle, 1993. "Sir Edward Coke and the struggle for a new constitutional order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Randall Holcombe, 1991. "Constitutions as constraints: A case study of three american constitutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 303-328, September.
- Benson Bruce L., 1992. "The Development Of Criminal Law Ans Its Enforcement: Public Interest Or Political Transfers?," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 30, March.
- Schneider Friedrich, 1992. "The Federal And Fiscal Structures Of Representative And Direct Democracies As Models For A European Federal Union: Some Ideas Using The Public-Choice Approach," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 36, December.
- Bruce Benson, 1992. "Customary law as a social contract: International commercial law," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:4:y:1997:i:1:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.