Constitutionalism and Common Knowledge: Assessment and Application to a Future European Constitution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Baslé, 1997. "Le changement institutionnel peut-il être analysé comme évolutionnaire ? quelques limites de l'approche économique standard et quelques voies ouvertes à l'approche évolutionnaire," Post-Print hal-02081216, HAL.
- JEAN-MICHEL Josselin & ALAIN Marciano, 1997. "The Paradox of Leviathan: How to Develop and Contain the Future European State?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Rustam Romaniuc & Katherine Farrow & Lisette Ibanez & Alain Marciano, 2016.
"The perils of government enforcement,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 161-182, January.
- Rustam Romaniuc & Katherine Farrow & Lisette Ibanez & Alain Marciano, 2016. "The Perils of Government Enforcement," Post-Print hal-01643239, HAL.
- Romaniuc, Rustam & Farrow, Katherine & Ibanez, Lisette & Marciano Alain, 2016. "The Perils of Government Enforcement," IEL Working Papers 21, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Forte Francesco, 1996. "Etica Pubblica Ε Regole Del Gioco. I Doveri Sociali In Une Societa Liberale," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Daniel Drezner & Henry Farrell, 2008. "Introduction: Blogs, politics and power: a special issue of Public Choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2000. "Displacing your Principal. Two Historical Case Studies of Some Interest for the Constitutional Future of Europe," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 217-233, November.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2002.
"The Making of the French Civil Code: An Economic Interpretation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, November.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2002. "The Making of the French Civil Code : an Economic Interpretation," Post-Print halshs-00069682, HAL.
- Sophie Harnay, 2002. "Was Napoleon a Benevolent Dictator? An Economic Justification for Codification," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 237-251, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:85:y:1995:i:1-2:p:173-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.