The Effects of Performance Measurement and Compensation on Motivation: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dohmen, Thomas J, 2003. "A theory of Careers in Hierarchical Internal Labor Markets," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 64, Royal Economic Society.
- Marco Van Herpen & Kees Cools & Mirjam Van Praag, 2006.
"Wage Structure and the Incentive Effects of Promotions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 441-459, August.
- Marco van Herpen & Kees Cools & Mirjam van Praag, 2004. "Wage Structure and the Incentive Effect of Promotions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DIBRA, Rezart, 2013. "Corporate Governance In Various Transition Economies," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 2(3), pages 21-33, December.
- Stefan Linder, 2016. "Fostering strategic renewal: monetary incentives, merit-based promotions, and engagement in autonomous strategic action," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 251-280, May.
- Rose, Timothy & Manley, Karen, 2011. "Motivation toward financial incentive goals on construction projects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 765-773, July.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2007.
"The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2007-15, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ludivine Martin, 2008. "The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard," Post-Print halshs-00325881, HAL.
- Harald Bergsteiner & Gayle Avery, 2012. "When Ethics are Compromised by Ideology: The Global Competitiveness Report," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 391-410, September.
- Carolyn Stringer & Jeni Didham & Paul Theivananthampillai, 2011. "Motivation, pay satisfaction, and job satisfaction of front-line employees," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompensation; extrinsic motivation; intrinsic motivation; promotions; performance measurement; J41; J33;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:153:y:2005:i:3:p:303-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .