The Effects of Performance Measurement and Compensation on Motivation: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dohmen, Thomas J, 2003. "A theory of Careers in Hierarchical Internal Labor Markets," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 64, Royal Economic Society.
- Marco Van Herpen & Kees Cools & Mirjam Van Praag, 2006.
"Wage Structure and the Incentive Effects of Promotions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 441-459, August.
- Marco van Herpen & Kees Cools & Mirjam van Praag, 2004. "Wage Structure and the Incentive Effect of Promotions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DIBRA, Rezart, 2013. "Corporate Governance In Various Transition Economies," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 2(3), pages 21-33, December.
- Stefan Linder, 2016. "Fostering strategic renewal: monetary incentives, merit-based promotions, and engagement in autonomous strategic action," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 251-280, May.
- Rose, Timothy & Manley, Karen, 2011. "Motivation toward financial incentive goals on construction projects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 765-773, July.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2007.
"The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2007-15, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Ludivine Martin, 2008. "The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard," Post-Print halshs-00325881, HAL.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:39:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9260-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harald Bergsteiner & Gayle Avery, 2012. "When Ethics are Compromised by Ideology: The Global Competitiveness Report," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 391-410, September.
- Carolyn Stringer & Jeni Didham & Paul Theivananthampillai, 2011. "Motivation, pay satisfaction, and job satisfaction of front-line employees," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 161-179, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompensation; extrinsic motivation; intrinsic motivation; promotions; performance measurement; J41; J33;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:153:y:2005:i:3:p:303-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.