Evaluating the push for tougher, more targeted policing in the Netherlands; evidence from a citizen survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Vollaard, 2003. "Performance contracts for police forces," CPB Document 31, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ben Vollaard & Pierre Koning, 2005. "Estimating police effectiveness with individual victimisation data," CPB Discussion Paper 47, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Dur & Joël Van Der Weele, 2013.
"Status-Seeking in Criminal Subcultures and the Double Dividend of Zero-Tolerance,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(1), pages 77-93, February.
- Robert Dur, 2006. "Status-Seeking in Criminal Subcultures and the Double Dividend of Zero-Tolerance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dur, Robert & van der Weele, Joël, 2011. "Status-Seeking in Criminal Subcultures and the Double Dividend of Zero-Tolerance," IZA Discussion Papers 5484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2006-08-12 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .