The Formation of Economic Policy: A Cognitive-Evolutionary Approach to Policy-Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-595, September.
- James M. Verdier, 1984. "Advising congressional decision-makers: Guidelines for economists," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 421-438.
- Charles L. Schultze, 1996. "The CEA: An Inside Voice for Mainstream Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39, Summer.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- William A. Niskanen, 1986. "Economists and politicians," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 234-244.
- Gordon Tullock, 1959. "Problems of Majority Voting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 571-571.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2004. "Evolutionary approaches to legal change," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 47, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2015. "Behavioral political economy: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 395-417.
- Pascha, Werner, 2002. "Wirtschaftspolitische Reformen in Japan: Kultur als Hemmschuh?," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 44/2002, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2014. "Behavioral public choice: A survey," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2015.
"Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 473-485, February.
- Silvia Sacchetti, 2012. "Inclusive and Exclusive Social Preferences: A Deweyan Framework to Explain Governance Heterogeneity," Econometica Working Papers wp36, Econometica.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 2001. "Kontingenz und Kausalität bei evolutorischen Prozessen," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/01, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Zweynert, Joachim, 2007. "Interests versus culture in the theory of institutional change?," HWWI Research Papers 5-3, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2011. "Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 702-713, June.
- Ambrosino, Angela & Fiori, Stefano, 2017. "How Can Formal Norms Change Informal Norms? Douglass North’s Approach to Ideologies and Institutional Change," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201707, University of Turin.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "Political economy of trade protection and liberalization: in search of agency-based and holistic framework of policy change," MPRA Paper 79504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:8:y:1997:i:3:p:225-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .