Conventions and Economic Change: A Contribution toward a Theory of Political Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- North, Douglass C., 1993.
"Economic Performance through Time,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1993-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Choi, Young Back, 1999. "On the Rich Getting Richer and the Poor Getting Poorer," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 239-58.
- Friedman, Milton, 1991. "Old Wine in New Bottles," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(404), pages 33-40, January.
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1993.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1982. "Risk Perception in Psychology and Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-95, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:10:y:1999:i:3:p:245-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.