Germany and Italy: conflicting policy paradigms towards European monetary integration?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Maes, 2004. "On the Origins of the Franco-German EMU Controversies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Jean-Paul Abraham, 2003. "Monetary and Financial Thinking in Europe - Evidence from Four Decades of SUERF," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- M. Sarcinelli, 1995. "Italian monetary policy in the '80s and '90s: the revision of the modus operandi," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 397-422.
- M. Sarcinelli, 1995. "Italian monetary policy in the '80s and '90s: the revision of the modus operandi," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 397-422.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean monetary integration; EMU; Germany; Italy; A11; B20; E58; F02; P16;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:17:y:2006:i:3:p:189-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.