Economic Thought and the Making of European Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivo Maes, 2012. "Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa and the origins of the euro," Working Paper Document 222, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:nbb:docwpp:201203-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Maes & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2018.
"Paul van Zeeland and the first decade of the US Federal Reserve System : the analysis from a European central banker who was a student of Kemmerer,"
- Ivo Maes & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2018. "Paul van Zeeland and the first decade of the US Federal Reserve System : The analysis from a European central banker who was a student of Kemmerer," Working Paper Research 339, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes, 2012. "On the origins of the Triffin dilemma: Empirical business cycle analysis and imperfect competition theory," Working Paper Research 240, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes, 2004. "Macroeconomic and monetary policy-making at the EC, from the Rome Treaties to the Hague Summit," Working Paper Research 58, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes, 2013. "Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa: Macroeconomic and Monetary Thought, and Policy-making at the European Commission," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 21-43.
- Ivo Maes, 2002. "On the origins of the Franco-German EMU controversies," Working Paper Research 34, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes, 2013. "On the origins of the Triffin dilemma," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 1122-1150, December.
- Hans Geeroms & Pawel Karbownik, 2014. "A Monetary Union requires a Banking Union," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 33, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Ivo Maes & Amy Verdun, 2005. "Small States and the Creation of EMU: Belgium and the Netherlands, Pace-setters and Gate-keepers," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 327-348, June.
- Ivo Maes, 2010. "A century of macroeconomic and monetary thought at the National Bank of Belgium," Working Paper Research 188, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.