Macroeconomic and monetary policy-making at the EC, from the Rome Treaties to the Hague Summit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Maes, 2002. "Economic Thought and the Making of European Monetary Union," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2515.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Servaas Deroose & Dermot Hodson & Joost Kuhlmann, 2008. "The Broad Economic Policy Guidelines: Before and After the Re-launch of the Lisbon Strategy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 827-848, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic and monetary policy-making; European Commission; Rome Treaty; European Reserve Fund; Action Programme for the Second Stage; Barre Memorandum; the Hague Summit;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:200408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .