A century of macroeconomic and monetary thought at the National Bank of Belgium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Maes, 2002. "Economic Thought and the Making of European Monetary Union," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2515, February.
- Issing,Otmar, 2008. "The Birth of the Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521731867, December.
- Buyst, Erik, 1997. "New GNP Estimates for the Belgian Economy during the Interwar Period," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(3), pages 357-375, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Issing,Otmar, 2008. "The Birth of the Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521516730, August.
- Ivo Maes & Erik Buyst, 2005. "Migration and Americanization: The special case of Belgian economics," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 73-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivo Maes & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2018.
"Paul van Zeeland and the First Decade of the US Federal Reserve System: the Analysis from a European Central Banker who was a Student of Kemmerer,"
HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(2), pages 5-32.
- Ivo Maes & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2018. "Paul van Zeeland and the first decade of the US Federal Reserve System : the analysis from a European central banker who was a student of Kemmerer," Post-Print halshs-01794328, HAL.
- Ivo Maes & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2018. "Paul van Zeeland and the first decade of the US Federal Reserve System : The analysis from a European central banker who was a student of Kemmerer," Working Paper Research 339, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2018. "Paul van Zeeland and the first decade of the US Federal Reserve System : the analysis from a European central banker who was a student of Kemmerer," Post-Print halshs-02097540, HAL.
- Otmar Issing, 2010. "The development of monetary policy in the 20th century – some reflections," Working Paper Research 186, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ivo Maes, 2013. "On the origins of the Triffin dilemma," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 1122-1150, December.
- Ivo Maes, 2012. "On the origins of the Triffin dilemma: Empirical business cycle analysis and imperfect competition theory," Working Paper Research 240, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Bank of Belgium; central banking; monetary theory; economic research;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-05-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:201004-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.