Viable Stabilising Non-Taylor Monetary Policies for an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 2000.
"Open-economy inflation targeting,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 155-183, February.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Papers 638, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Seminar Papers 638, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," NBER Working Papers 6545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 1989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2006.
"Learning Stability in Economies with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 284-309, April.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002. "Learning stability in economics with heterogeneous agents," Working Paper Series 0120, European Central Bank.
- Kaushik Mitra & Seppo Honkapohja, 2004. "Learning Stability in Economies with Heterogenous Agents," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/17, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2004.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2002. "Learning Stability in Economies with Heterogenous Agents," CESifo Working Paper Series 772, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Kunhong Kim, 2006. "A Viable Solution to a Small Open-Economy Monetary Policy Problem," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 188, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jacek Krawczyk & Rishab Sethi, 2007. "Satisficing Solutions for New Zealand Monetary Policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martinet, V. & Doyen, L., 2007.
"Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2007. "Sustainability of an economy with an exhaustible resource: A viable control approach," Post-Print hal-01186925, HAL.
- Nicoletta Batini & Andrew Haldane, 1999. "Forward-Looking Rules for Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 157-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Pharo, Alastair & Simpson, Mark, 2011. "Approximations to viability kernels for sustainable macroeconomic policies," Working Paper Series 1531, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J. & Turmuhambetova, Gauhar & Williams, Noah, 2006. "Robust control and model misspecification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 45-90, May.
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Kim, Kunhong, 2009. "Satisficing Solutions To A Monetary Policy Problem," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 46-80, February.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2003. "Monetary Theory and Policy, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232316, January.
- Deissenberg, Christophe, 1987. "On the minimax Lyapunov stabilization of uncertain economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 229-234, June.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2010.
"Monetary policy and uncertainty in an empirical small open-economy model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 93-128.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2009. "Monetary policy and uncertainty in an empirical small open economy model," Working Paper Series WP-09-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Aaron Drew & Rishab Sethi, 2007. "The transmission mechanism of New Zealand monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunaratna, Thakshila, 2014. "Differences in monetary policies between two hypothetical closed economies:one which is concerned with avoiding a large negative output gap and the other which is not," MPRA Paper 61826, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2015.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Townsend, Wilbur, 2015. "Viability of an economy with constrained inequality," Working Paper Series 4689, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Nguyen, Luan, 2016. "Should the Reserve Bank worry about the exchange rate?," MPRA Paper 75519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsViability; Small-open economy; Monetary policy; VIKAASA; 91B64; 91B55; E52 ; C63 ; C88;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:43:y:2014:i:2:p:233-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .