A Viable Solution to a Small Open-Economy Monetary Policy Problem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1992.
"On the Behaviour of Commodity Prices,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1990. "On The Behavior of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 3439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2007.
"Establishment Size Dynamics in the Aggregate Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1639-1666, December.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2006. "Establishment size dynamics in the aggregate economy," Staff Report 382, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- A. S. Hurn & K. A. Lindsay & V. L. Martin, 2003. "On the efficacy of simulated maximum likelihood for estimating the parameters of stochastic differential Equations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Elerain, Ola & Chib, Siddhartha & Shephard, Neil, 2001.
"Likelihood Inference for Discretely Observed Nonlinear Diffusions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 959-993, July.
- Elerian, O. & Chib, S. & Shephard, N., 1998. "Likelihood INference for Discretely Observed Non-linear Diffusions," Economics Papers 146, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ola Elerian & Siddhartha Chib & Neil Shephard, 2000. "Likelihood inference for discretely observed non-linear diffusions," OFRC Working Papers Series 2000mf02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Giorgio Valente & Lucio Sarno, 2004.
"Comparing the accuracy of density forecasts from competing models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(8), pages 541-557.
- Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2002. "Comparing the Accuracy of Density Forecasts from Competing Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 223, Society for Computational Economics.
- Johnson, Paul A., 2005.
"A continuous state space approach to "Convergence by Parts","
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 317-321, March.
- Johnson, Paul, 2003. "A Continuous State Space Approach to “Convergence by Parts”," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 54, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 2005. "Exact Mean Integrated Squared Error Of Higher Order Kernel Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1031-1057, December.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Rudnicki, Ryszard & Stachurski, John, 2006. "Stochastic optimal growth with nonconvexities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 74-96, February.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2005. "Stability of stochastic optimal growth models: a new approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 100-118, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Pharo, Alastair & Simpson, Mark, 2011. "Approximations to viability kernels for sustainable macroeconomic policies," Working Paper Series 1531, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jacek Krawczyk & Kunhong Kim, 2014. "Viable Stabilising Non-Taylor Monetary Policies for an Open Economy," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 233-268, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic modelling; dynamic systems; viability theory;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D99 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .