Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate Partial Differential Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2008. "Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate Partial Differential Equations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2308, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1992. "Investment and Hysteresis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 107-132, Winter.
- Elias Tzavalis & Shijun Wang, 2003. "Pricing American Options under Stochastic Volatility: A New Method Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate the Early Exercise Boundary," Working Papers 488, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Rockinger, Michael, 2003. "Density Functionals, With An Option-Pricing Application," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(05), pages 778-811, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Dangl, Thomas & Wirl, Franz, 2004. "Investment under uncertainty: calculating the value function when the Bellman equation cannot be solved analytically," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1437-1460, April.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Putting OPEC Out of Business," OxCarre Working Papers 099, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alejandro Mosiño, 2012. "Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate Partial Differential Equations: A Reply," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 13-27, January.
- Polychronis Manousopoulos & Michalis Michalopoulos, 2015. "Term structure of interest rates estimation using rational Chebyshev functions," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 38(2), pages 119-146, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean options; Chebyshev polynomial approximation; Chebyshev nodes; C63; G12;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:235-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .