Density Functionals, With An Option-Pricing Application
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Mele, Antonio, 2011.
"Adding and subtracting Black-Scholes: A new approach to approximating derivative prices in continuous-time models,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 390-415.
- Dennis Kristensen & Antonio Mele, 2009. "Adding and Subtracting Black-Scholes: A New Approach to Approximating Derivative Prices in Continuous Time Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bo Zhao & Stewart Hodges, 2013. "Parametric modeling of implied smile functions: a generalized SVI model," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 53-77, April.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Cerrato, Mario, 2008.
"Chebyshev polynomial approximation to approximate partial differential equations,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2008. "Chebyshev polynomial approximation to approximate partial differential equations," Working Papers 2008_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Karl Härdle, Wolfgang & López-Cabrera, Brenda & Teng, Huei-Wen, 2015.
"State price densities implied from weather derivatives,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 106-125.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Brenda LÃ³pez-Cabrera & Huei-Wen Teng, 2013. "State Price Densities implied from weather derivatives," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Gottschling, Andreas & Haefke, Christian & White, Halbert, 2008.
"Mixtures of t-distributions for finance and forecasting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 175-192, May.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Gottschling, Andreas & Haefke, Christian & White, Halbert, 2007. "Mixtures of t-distributions for Finance and Forecasting," Economics Series 216, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Chang, Bo Young, 2013. "Forecasting with Option-Implied Information," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Datta, Deepa Dhume & Londono, Juan M. & Ross, Landon J, 2014. "Generating Options-Implied Probability Densities to Understand Oil Market Events," International Finance Discussion Papers 1122, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ruijun Bu & Ludovic Giet & Kaddour Hadri & Michel Lubrano, 2009. "Modeling Multivariate Interest Rates using Time-Varying Copulas and Reducible Stochastic Differential Equations," Working Papers halshs-00408014, HAL.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2010.
"Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate Partial Differential Equations,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 235-244, March.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2008. "Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate Partial Differential Equations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2308, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guillermo Benavides Perales & Israel Felipe Mora Cuevas, 2008. "Parametric vs. non-parametric methods for estimating option implied risk-neutral densities: the case of the exchange rate Mexican peso – US dollar," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 33-52, May.
- Bu, Ruijun & Cheng, Jie & Hadri, Kaddour, 2016.
"Reducible diffusions with time-varying transformations with application to short-term interest rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 266-277.
- Ruijun Bu & Jie Cheng & Kaddour Hadri, 2014. "Reducible Diffusions with Time-Varying Transformations with Application to Short-Term Interest Rates," Economics Working Papers 14-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Monteiro, Ana Margarida & Tutuncu, Reha H. & Vicente, Luis N., 2008. "Recovering risk-neutral probability density functions from options prices using cubic splines and ensuring nonnegativity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 525-542, June.
- Karim M. Abadir, 2013. "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics? Examples From Finance and Economics," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 5(4), pages 231-248, December.
- A. Monteiro & R. Tütüncü & L. Vicente, 2011. "Estimation of risk-neutral density surfaces," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 387-414, November.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:440-457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stübinger, Johannes & Walter, Dominik & Knoll, Julian, 2017. "Financial market predictions with Factorization Machines: Trading the opening hour based on overnight social media data," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 19/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Ruijun Bu & Ludovic Giet & Kaddour Hadri & Michel Lubrano, 2009. "Modelling Multivariate Interest Rates using Time-Varying Copulas and Reducible Non-Linear Stochastic Differential," Economics Working Papers 09-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Rompolis, Leonidas S., 2010. "Retrieving risk neutral densities from European option prices based on the principle of maximum entropy," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 918-937, December.
- Ruijun Bu & Kaddour Hadri, 2005. "Estimating the Risk Neutral Probability Density Functions Natural Spline versus Hypergeometric Approach Using European Style Options," Research Papers 200510, University of Liverpool Management School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:05:p:778-811_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.