Block Kalman Filtering for Large-Scale DSGE Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Strid, Ingvar & Walentin, Karl, 2008. "Block Kalman filtering for large-scale DSGE models," Working Paper Series 224, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
References listed on IDEAS
- Adolfson, Malin & Laseen, Stefan & Linde, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2007.
"Bayesian estimation of an open economy DSGE model with incomplete pass-through,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 481-511, July.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Bayesian Estimation of an Open Economy DSGE Model with Incomplete Pass-Through," Working Paper Series 179, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:21:y:2000:i:3:p:281-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoffel, Kai & Coenen, Gunter & Warne, Anders, 2007. "Conditional versus unconditional forecasting with the New Area-Wide Model of the euro area," MPRA Paper 76759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. J. Koopman & J. Durbin, 2000.
"Fast Filtering and Smoothing for Multivariate State Space Models,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 281-296, May.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Durbin, J., 1998. "Fast Filtering and Smoothing for Multivariate State Space Models," Discussion Paper 1998-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ivano Azzini & Riccardo Girardi & Marco Ratto, 2007. "Parallelization of Matlab codes under Windows platform for Bayesian estimation: A Dynare application," Working Papers 1, Euro-area Economy Modelling Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Herbst, 2015.
"Using the “Chandrasekhar Recursions” for Likelihood Evaluation of DSGE Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 693-705, April.
- Edward Herbst, 2012. "Using the "Chandrasekhar Recursions" for likelihood evaluation of DSGE models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Strid, Ingvar, 2008. "Metropolis-Hastings prefetching algorithms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 706, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Strid, Ingvar, 2010. "Efficient parallelisation of Metropolis-Hastings algorithms using a prefetching approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2814-2835, November.
More about this item
KeywordsKalman filter; DSGE model; Bayesian estimation; Algorithm; Fortran; Matlab; C11; C13; C63;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:33:y:2009:i:3:p:277-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.