Two Dimensional Aggregation Procedure: An Alternative to the Matrix Algebraic Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Richiardi & Roberto Leombruni & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2006.
"A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2005. "A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 47, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Michael Binder, 2001. "Cross-Sectional Aggregation of Nonlinear Dynamic Models and Aggregate Consumption Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 37, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael L. Lahr & Benjamin H. Stevens, 2002. "A Study of the Role of Regionalization in the Generation of Aggregation Error in Regional Input -Output Models," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 477-507.
- van Garderen, Kees Jan & Lee, Kevin & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2000. "Cross-sectional aggregation of non-linear models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 285-331, April.
- Tzu-Tsung Wong, 2007. "Perfect aggregation of Bayesian analysis on compositional data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 265-282, April.
- Eric R Young, 2005. "Approximate Aggregation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 141, Society for Computational Economics.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2001. "Les algorithmes de la modélisation : une analyse critique pour la modélisation économique," MPRA Paper 3926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2004.
- Buchholz, Peter, 1999. "An adaptive aggregation/disaggregation algorithm for hierarchical Markovian models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 545-564, August.
- Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Jens-Peter Loy & Jochen Meyer, 2006. "The impact of cross-sectional data aggregation on the measurement of vertical price transmission: An experiment with German food prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 505-522.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Gibbons, Joel C. & Wolsky, Alan M. & Tolley, George, 1982. "Approximate aggregation and error in input-output models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 203-230, September.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2005. "Numerical Analysis in Econom(etr)ic Softwares: the Data-Memory Shortage Management," MPRA Paper 9145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2013. "SIMUL 3.2: An Econometric Tool for Multidimensional Modelling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 517-524, April.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2008.
"Contrôle des systèmes de modélisation : un exemple de codage et de traçabilité des données
[Modelling System Checking : An Example of Data Encoding and Traceability]," MPRA Paper 47209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2015. "Data Checking and Econometric Software Development: A Technique of Traceability by Fictive Data Encoding," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 325-357, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMatrix algebra; Aggregation algorithms; Modelling software; C82; C87; C88;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Matrice creuse in Wikipedia French ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:31:y:2008:i:4:p:397-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.