Two Dimensional Aggregation Procedure: An Alternative to the Matrix Algebraic Algorithm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matteo Richiardi & Roberto Leombruni & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2006.
"A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi & Nicole J. Saam & Michele Sonnessa, 2005. "A Common Protocol for Agent-Based Social Simulation," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 47, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Michael Binder, 2001. "Cross-Sectional Aggregation of Nonlinear Dynamic Models and Aggregate Consumption Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 37, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael L. Lahr & Benjamin H. Stevens, 2002. "A Study of the Role of Regionalization in the Generation of Aggregation Error in Regional Input -Output Models," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 477-507.
- van Garderen, Kees Jan & Lee, Kevin & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2000. "Cross-sectional aggregation of non-linear models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 285-331, April.
- Van Garderen, K. J. & Lee, K. & Pesaran M., 1998. "Cross-sectional Aggregation of Non-linear Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9803, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tzu-Tsung Wong, 2007. "Perfect aggregation of Bayesian analysis on compositional data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 265-282, April.
- Eric R Young, 2005. "Approximate Aggregation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 141, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eric Young, 2002. "Code for "Approximate Aggregation"," QM&RBC Codes 149, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles, revised Apr 2005.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2001. "Les algorithmes de la modélisation : une analyse critique pour la modélisation économique," MPRA Paper 3926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2004.
- Buchholz, Peter, 1999. "An adaptive aggregation/disaggregation algorithm for hierarchical Markovian models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 545-564, August.
- Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Jens-Peter Loy & Jochen Meyer, 2006. "The impact of cross-sectional data aggregation on the measurement of vertical price transmission: An experiment with German food prices," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 505-522.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Gibbons, Joel C. & Wolsky, Alan M. & Tolley, George, 1982. "Approximate aggregation and error in input-output models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 203-230, September.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2005. "Numerical Analysis in Econom(etr)ic Softwares: the Data-Memory Shortage Management," MPRA Paper 9145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:31:y:2008:i:4:p:397-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.