A Study of the Role of Regionalization in the Generation of Aggregation Error in Regional Input -Output Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Frisch, Michael & White, Keith & Kehler, David, 2005. "Evaluating the economic effects of a new state-funded school building program: the prevailing wage issue," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 33-45.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2008. "Two Dimensional Aggregation Procedure: An Alternative to the Matrix Algebraic Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 397-408, May.
- Ali Jalili, 2005. "Impacts of Aggregation on Relative Performances of Nonsurvey Updating Techniques And Intertemporal Stability of Input–Output Coefficients," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 147-165, June.
- Xueting Zhao, 2014. "Disaggregating Input-Output Models," Working Papers Technical Document 2014-0, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, September.
- Tony Flegg & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Carlos A. Romero, 2015. "Evaluating the FLQ and AFLQ formulae for estimating regional input coefficients: empirical evidence for the province of C¨®rdoba, Argentina," Working Papers 20151508, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Christa Court & Randall W. Jackson, 2010. "Time Dynamics and the Introduction of New Technologies within IO Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2010-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Gordon Mulligan & Randall Jackson & Amanda Krugh, 2013.
"Economic base multipliers: a comparison of ACDS and IMPLAN,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 289-303, August.
- Gordon Mulligan & Randall Jackson & Amanda Krugh, 2012. "Economic Base Multipliers: A Comparison of ACDS and IMPLAN," Working Papers Research Paper 2012-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:42:y:2002:i:3:p:477-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.