Numerical Analysis in Econom(etr)ic Softwares: the Data-Memory Shortage Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kendrick, David A & Amman, Hans M, 1999. "Programming Languages in Economics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 151-181, October.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1999. "C for Econometricians," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 135-149, October.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2001. "Les algorithmes de la modélisation : une analyse critique pour la modélisation économique," MPRA Paper 3926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2004.
- Stephen Wendel & Catherine Dibble, 2007. "Dynamic Agent Compression," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 1-9.
- Fair, Ray C., 1996. "Computational methods for macroeconometric models," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 143-169 Elsevier.
- Nerlove, Marc, 2003. "Programming Languages: A Short History For Economists," Working Papers 28555, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Growing Economies from the Bottom Up," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2013. "SIMUL 3.2: An Econometric Tool for Multidimensional Modelling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 517-524, April.
- Rodolphe Buda, 2008. "Two Dimensional Aggregation Procedure: An Alternative to the Matrix Algebraic Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 397-408, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAlgorithms ; Numerical Analysis ; Econom(etr)ic Softwares ; Operating System ; Data-Memory ; Data Storage;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .