Export performance and economic growth causality: An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Zhenhui, 1998. "Export and Income Growth in Japan and Taiwan," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 220-233, May.
- Phillips, Kerk L, 1996. "The Cyclical Behavior of Net Exports: Temporary and Persistent Movements," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 79-89, February.
- Chow, Peter C. Y., 1987. "Causality between export growth and industrial development : Empirial evidence from the NICs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-63, June.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Is the Export-Led.Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 678-688, November.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Is the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 3112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Michaely, Michael, 1977. "Exports and growth : An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 49-53, February.
- Thornton, John, 1997. "Exports and economic growth: Evidence from 19th Century Europe1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 235-240, August.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Afxentiou, Panayiotis C & Serletis, Apostolos, 1991. "Exports and GNP Causality in the Industrial Countries: 1950-1985," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 167-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011.
"Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- Ubaidillah, Nur Zaimah & Ab. Rahim, Rossazana, 2012. "A Multivariate Cointegration Analysis Of The Role Of Exports To Main Trading Partners In The Malaysian Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 39706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2007_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:28:y:2000:i:4:p:412-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .