The academic labor market for economists: 1995–96
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tano, Doki K. & Black, David C., 1995. "Employers' hiring decisions and inefficiency in the market for economists," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Larry D. Singell & Joe A. Stone, 1993. "Gender Differences In Ph.D. Economists' Careers," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(4), pages 95-106, October.
- Carson, Richard & Navarro, Peter, 1988. "A Seller's (and Buyer's) Guide to the Job Market for Beginning Academic Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 137-148, Spring.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- Formby, John P & Gunther, William D & Sakano, Ryoichi, 1993. "Entry Level Salaries of Academic Economists: Does Gender or Age Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 128-138, January.
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 45-64, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John J. Siegfried & Wendy A. Stock, 2007.
"The Undergraduate Origins of PhD Economists,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 461-482.
- John J. Siegfried & Wendy A. Stock, 2006. "The Undergraduate Origins of Ph.D. Economists," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0611, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012.
"Anonymous job applications of fresh Ph.D. economists,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 441-444.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Academic Inbreeding and Research Productivity in Australian Law Schools," Monash Economics Working Papers 46-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Brooke Helppie McFall & Marta Murray-Close & Robert J. Willis & Uniko Chen, 2014. "Is it all worth it? The experiences of new PhDs on the job market, 2007-2010," NBER Working Papers 20654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1052-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:28:y:2000:i:2:p:164-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .